The Management Committee has approved the first HyperChildNET call for a Virtual Networking Support (VNS) Manager.
VNS Manager is a grant aimed promoting a virtual alternative to in-person collaboration. This grant intends to stimulate virtual collaboration by designating a Virtual Networking Support Manager. This person will be appointed to encourage the virtual collaboration of the whole HyperChildNET network.
- Action participant with a primary affiliation to an institution located in a COST Full or Cooperating Member country or Management Committee (MC) Observers from a COST Near Neighbour Country.
- The applicant shall be prepared and have the necessary skills to develop a virtual networking strategy, coordinate the call for expression of interest for the Virtual Mobility Grants and draft at the end of the grant period a report to be approved by the MC, among other tasks.
Besides the above-mentioned eligibility criteria, there are some other characteristics of the candidates that can be valuable:
- Experience in virtual networking and online coordination of teams.
- Knowledge about ITC technologies and virtual platforms for meetings and events.
- Experience in working and managing international teams.
- Capacity to promote creativity and debate among professionals using virtual tools.
The deadline of the call is June 22, 2021.
In this link you can download the full text of this call: VNS Manager, call for applicants